Fiercely hot and pungent cayenne pepper is one of the widely used spicy ingredients in many cuisines. Cayenne fruits are slender, elongated pods obtained from capsicum family plant. Cayenne chili peppers perhaps are the highest sources of vitamin A among spices. Just 100 g of cayenne has 41,610 IU or astoundingly 1387% of vitamin A.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RED CHILI PEPPER (SHOMBO):
1. Chili Pepper can help keep one’s eyes healthy.
2. Chili Pepper can help individuals fight infections.
3. Chili Pepper is perfect for keeping the hair and skin vibrant and strong.
4. Chili Pepper is perfect for decreasing blood pressure.
5. Chili Pepper is loaded with B-vitamin components.
Chili pepper is also a good source of folic acid.
6. Chili Pepper can assist in red blood cell formation.
7. Chili Pepper can help improve cognitive functioning.